Tuesday, March 24, 2009



Dont you think beaches are meant to be fun? I mean there's Always time to just kick back an go sand surfing with your best bud . Plenty of waves to go floating in and the piece of re-sis-tance, floaty s to attack and sink ! Be sure to attack the big goofy ones with animal faces for me next time you see one! But back to sillyness, Come and take some time to dance today. You know you wanna for fill your childish desires.
Me and sis had big fun today trying out the 8 bounce dance. Be sure try it out
sometime when you get the chance. Join CAL GAL today and cheak their notices to reap in the fun. Im sure we did!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha Griff, I look like I'm about to spew all those goldfish I nommed earlier in the second pic. Must have been all that bouncing. I got a stomach ache after cuz I didn't wait half an hour after eating when I jumped in the water. :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. See if you can spit the fishes it over the edge of the World!

    ReplyDelete