Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Poems for my sweet


.....~Ode to My Sissy to Be~....

Oh so Happily I will Dress her up,

in juicy Jams so sloppily
And when she's not looking ,
Nibbling on her Monopoly's
Pull out her ribbons and and never be forgiven
A Sickeningly sweet tale That's hardly began to be written

Meeting while looking extra spiffy
Noogies on noggins I hate absolutely
Giggles and Playing my sanity never swaying
Though I have to say
Don't make the times go ah changing

Worlds so small my hands clutch and draw
Looking into myself I give her my all
Could Never replace the tears that escape
My Sissy is there to hold up the bedroom drapes

When ever I'm mad I give her a punch and a jab
But a between you and me a kiss and a hug too

Life can be so sad, that's why I am oh so glad that the only I need is you.

....~Sissy's Little Bro To be~...

No comments:

Post a Comment