Tuesday, August 11, 2009



P.s I love your poem Skully ;_;

Beautiful is an understatement
for a boy who brightens my day
with his simple laughter
whose eyes are a reflection
of shared kisses
who is ever in my mind
and in my troubled heart
as I lay in bed after dark
and I need you, love
like a rose needs the rain
how could you possibly know
how much
no, you don't know
about any of my secrets
my red ribbon for love
haphazordly around my neck
caressing my throat
a secret for songs
and poems never read
the moon calls me
late in the darkness
the words I sweetly
whisper about her
in third person
so as to forget she
is me
rain washing her
away from me
but my silk curls
hide Alize's secrets
and you'll never know them
until I love
with the truth of a paper-drawn
pen
my muse pulls the words
and speaks in riddles
yet I'll not dedicate this
or then my jet black
feathers
would drop from my back
so for now
I'll soar the skies alone
and reach for the moon and the stars
so long as you are
forever out of reach
and
out
of
touch...

No comments:

Post a Comment